Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About GMs and their normal characters in the game.

Go down

About GMs and their normal characters in the game. Empty About GMs and their normal characters in the game.

Post  *ADMIN*Aliastha Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm

In our request to become someone of you, a GM, I wrought theses lines:

"Also be aware that if and when you will be acceptable as GM in “LII AVATAR”, you should know that you will be only GM and that should
override the characters you play so far!"

Yes it's true! I want the two new GMs who will choose, to see the seriousness of our rules and the inexpensive to the server.
The old team of the server, "including and me" have a normal character, such you will be able and free to do! These normal characters have:

1st) Test server role
and
2nd) The joy and fun you receive while playing the game!

Our system has log files engine, which allow us to check irregular and bizarre characters GMs activities, into simple characters!
If we will find such action by a member of GMs, I and Developer SoNiA, will act directly and strictly to the offender!!!

IRREGULAR ACTIVITIES ARE:

Change completely a character name, Give XP/SP to a character, Give lvls to a character or De-lvl a character, Give or take skills to/from a character, Give Reputation Points to a character out of an event period time, Give recommends to a character out of an event period time, Give items or money to a character, Enchant a character's item, Give Noblesse Status to a character, Give help to a character during a siege for castle or fortress, Give Hero Status or help to reached it into a character, Give Quests items into a character also use of commands such heal, kill, resurrection, spawn of an Npc like a buffer or trader everywhere in entire world of the game to support a character by services of it. At the end of these irregular activities, a GM is prohibited, processing and adding or changing the properties of an Npc, such its drop list or shop list and any status and characteristics of it!

Greetings
Admin / Developer Aliastha.
*ADMIN*Aliastha
*ADMIN*Aliastha
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

http://www.l2avatar.net16.net/

Back to top Go down