Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ...

Go down

KEEP LII AVATAR ALIVE YES or NO? (Your opinion have power! Vote and give your signal to us)

LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ... I_vote_lcap73%LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ... I_vote_rcap 73% 
[ 11 ]
LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ... I_vote_lcap20%LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ... I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ... I_vote_lcap7%LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ... I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ... I_vote_lcap0%LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ... Empty LII AVATAR FOREVER CLOSING! Answers Includes ...

Post  *ADMIN*Aliastha Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 am

For our server lovers and only!

You have to wait a few hours so to read about our decision. One scenario / script, is to move the server in another machine
and try-fight for a successfully data's full restoring to save your characters and all your stuffs.

We apologize for this mess and thank you all for your understanding of this situation.

P.S.

I will fight to keep ours "baby" alive ... L.O.V.E. You all, Aliastha

*ADMIN*Aliastha
*ADMIN*Aliastha
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

http://www.l2avatar.net16.net/

Back to top Go down